Quality Assurance at HKUST
The quality of educational programs and the learning experience of students at HKUST are underpinned by systems and policies for quality assurance designed to enable and encourage a collective effort to improve the University's work and maintain academic standards.
Intended Learning Outcomes of RMBI Students
Interdisciplinary curriculum which caters the market needs with an emphasis on quantitative techniques and business knowledge, along with communication skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking are major features of RMBI program. Other learning experiences through enrichment programs also help foster students in character-building and to become responsible, contributive and caring leaders in society.
RMBI students are expected to:
- adopt an inter-disciplinary approach to tackle complex real-world problems;
- communicate effectively with people of different levels and work areas;
- transfer acquired knowledge to meet changes and challenges in different fields;
- engage in activities that lead to impact of social improvement;
- have the ability to create and innovate with divergent thinking;
- have solid acquisition of knowledge in risk management and business intelligence;
- be able to think critically and make effective decisions by applying general business knowledge and techniques in risk management and business intelligence;
- be able to work independently and to collaborate effectively in multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams;
- be able to conduct self-evaluation and continuously enrich themselves through life-long learning;
- be able to exercise integrity and high ethical standards with the understanding of their professional responsibility.
RMBI Program Advisory Board
Established in 2014, RMBI Program Advisory Board comprises three committees: Industrial Advisory Committee (IAC), Alumni Advisory Committee (AAC), and Student-Staff Liaison Committee (SSLC). The advisory board serves a platform among industrial professionals, academics, alumni and students in HKUST for discussion on the matters related to curriculum design, teaching and learning, research direction, as well as program management.
For more details, please contact email@example.com.